Agile & Product Owner Coaching
Atari founder Nolan Bushnell coined the phrase "All the best games are easy to learn and difficult to master". The same applies to Agile and Product Ownership.
Note: If you are a startup or NGO working on solutions that help fight climate change, please get in touch. I might support your cause and offer my workshops for free.
The basics about Agile and frameworks like SCRUM or Kanban can be learned in a day. You can even get a certification after you pass a Product Owner or SCRUM Master exam. Having spent good money for these myself, I can safely say that most of what you learn is also freely available on youtube.
Still many companies and product teams struggle to establish a workflow that is truly agile and implements the available frameworks. Learning the rules is one thing, but turning them into working processes and daily habits is quite another and many fail adapting as they get frustrated by the challenges of change.
I have experienced many situations, both as a founder and as a freelance product owner, where transformation and digitalization processes prove challenging for teams. As an Agile and Product Owner coach I become part of the team and support it on the way to lean product development.
These are the most requested packages, but I’d like to get to know you and the team and discuss what works out best for you.
One day Agile & SCRUM crash course
- learn about the Agile Methology and the SCRUM framework
- understand the roles and their responsibilities
- SCRUM elements explained (Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint, Daily SCRUM, Product Backlog * Refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective etc.)
- Product building workshop (we create a fictional App together)
- real life examples and recommendations
- Up to 8 participants
Two day Agile & SCRUM course
- everything from the one day crash course
- team setup
- tools setup
- product owner backlog training
- deep dive into your product and current development situation
Product Owner Wingman
If you are new to the product owner role, the responsibilities (Product Vision and Backlog, Stakeholder management, Sprint Planning and Feature Prioritization, EPICs & User Stories, Milestone & Release Planning etc.) can be overwhelming at first. How awesome would it be to have an experienced sparring partner for the first couple of Sprints to get on your feet and running? I’m offering exactly that.
- Product Owner training
- Setup workflows & tools
- Product Ideation, Vision, Planning
- Product Backlog, EPICs & User Stories
- Optional team support as SCRUM Master
- Moral support 🙂
I’m located in Berlin and travel to your location for workshops if it can be reached by train (flights are not possible for me due to the climate crisis). I’m a native german speaker and fluent in english.
Get in touch and let’s discuss how I can help you 🙂